COURSE DESCRIPTION This Course is designed to help pharmacists to successfully pass the pharmacy licensing exams (HAAD, DHA, and MOH) […]
This Course is designed to help pharmacists to successfully pass the pharmacy licensing exams (HAAD, DHA, and MOH) in the UAE. The course will provide a review and refreshment of the diverse pharmaceutical information related to the exam topics. The review of the exam material will be through presentations followed by questions from previous exams. A comprehensive revision will be conducted during a series of sessions.
Candidates of the course: this course is directed toward pharmacists who seek to get the pharmacy practice license in the UAE
- A brief review of the topics involved in the exam
- Discussion of the important pharmaceutical information included in the exam
- Discussion of a wide variety of questions available from previous exams
- A well guidance on the perfect way of exam preparation
TOPICS THAT WILL BE DISCUSSED DURING THE SESSIONS
- Clinical terminolog
- Pharmacological and therapeutic information
- Pharmacokinetics and dosage forms
- Pharmaceutical calculation
- Discussion of MCQ questions
Duration of the course: the course will be carried out over one month period, 3 sessions each week with 4 hours for each session. The session will contain an overview of medications used for disorders of each system followed by a discussion of sequence of MCQs available from previous exams.